Now that your ward has completed the first phase of formal education and appeared for Class 10 exams, he/she is all set to step into the world of competition with innumerable responsibilities to shoulder at every step. It may not be fair to expect our children to make mature decisions of careers and future at such a young age.
As we all know, there is a science behind every action. It is our responsibility to equip them with tools to support their career decisions, scientifically.
Make the most of this time and opportunity to be a part of this informative session
What to expect from the session?
- Can I really choose my career Scientifically?
- Why and How do I select my Stream after Class 10?
- What are the trending careers in the next decade?
- How are the career prospects for specific streams?
- Would I have alternate career options in the future?
Who must attend?
- If you are confused about what stream / Career to choose
- If Parents and the student has a different opinion in choosing the stream of choice
- If you are confused between a couple of selected Careers and unable to arrive at a conclusion
- If you have decided what career/steam to choose, But I want to double check about my decision
- If you are weak in Maths and Science, Hence I need to know what stream / Career suits best for me
How do I attend?
Just fill in here